The Coming Sunset Chapter 2

The Daemon Made Me Do It.
 

Legend:
 
" Speech "
 
*Thought*
 

(A/N: Hello again. I don't own digimon. I need to get a muse to write this bit. Now where can I find one... oh yeah, read and enjoy!)
 

*_*_**_*_*
 

*_*_*after school*_*_*
 

The digidestined and the kid just stared at each other for a few moments, and everyone's only thought was *This is not good...*
 
Then, the kid smiled and laughed, saying "Relax! I have a digimon too," as he pulled out his digivice.
 
The digidestined breathed a sigh of relief, as the kid called in some of the other exchange studentd into the room.
 
"I think some of you have already met us, but my name is Justin, and this is Lazar, Tim, Trish, and Meling. We all have digimon, too."
 
Matt looked like he was about to have a heart attack. "Please... never do anything... like that again..."
 
Trish smiled and said "Sure! Whatever you say, cutie!"
 
Davis groaned. "I was hoping I could avoid this girl..." he muttered.
 
Izzy looked like he privately agreed with Davis, but said "Well, I'm glad you're here anyways. We might need all the help we can get against whatever is putting the digital world in danger." There was an awkward silence for a moment, before the computer dinged and everyone turned towards it. "Prodigious!" Izzy said, "I've located out digimon. It looks like they've made friends."
 
Justin nodded. "Good. It seems we won't have to look for them this time."
 
*What does he mean, this time?* TK wondere, but before he could ask, Yolei yelled "Digiport open!" and they were sucked into the computer.
 

*_*_*digital world, near the digital ocean*_*_*
 

The sixteen digidestined ungainly spilled out onto the sand. A few minutes of trying to figure out who was where (and several slapped faces) later, the digidestined were reunited with their partners. Justin was partnered with Shadowmon, a black cat who looked similar to Gatomon, Meling was partnered with Dragoonmon, a small dragon-like digimon, Tim with Meramon, Trish with Elecmon, and Lazar with Ninjamon. (A/N: all are champions except Elecmon.)
 
"What's going on?" TK asked Patamon.
 
"A few hours ago, the large black whirlpool that was in the digital ocean reopened. Evil digimon are pouring out of it and are destroying everything! They've already wiped out most of the digimon in the ocean!"
 
"Damn it!" TK yelled. "Isn't there anyone fighting back?"
 
Patamon nodded. (A/N: How can a football with wings nod?) "But for every enemy that's destroyed, two more take their place! No one can even get close to the whirlpool itself."
 
Tim and Davis both shouted out "Then let's change that!" Everyone took out their digivices.
 
"Agumon digivolve to... Greymon! Greymon digivolve to... Metalgreymon!"
 
"Gabumon digivolve to... Garurumon! Garurumon digivolve to... Weregarurumon!"
 
"Tentomon digivolve to... Kabuterimonmon! Kabuterimon digivolve to... Megakabuterimon!"
 
"Biyomon digivolve to... Birdramon! Birdramon digivolve to... Garudamon!"
 
"Palmon digivolve to... Togemon! Togemon digivolve to... Lilymon!"
 
"Gomamon digivolve to... Ikkakumon! Ikkakumon digivolve to... Zudomon!"
 
"Patamon digivolve to... Angemon!" "Armadillomon digivolve to... Ankylomon!"
"DNA digivolve to... Shakkoumon!"
 
"Gatomon digivolve to... Angewomon!" "Hawkmon digivolve to... Aquilamon!"
"DNA digivolve to... Silphymon!"
 
"Veemon digivolve to... Exveemon!" "Wormmon digivolve to... Stingmon!"
"DNA digivolve to... Paildramon!"
 
"Shadowmon digivolve to... Blackangemon!"
 
"Dragoonmon digivolve to... Panzerdragoonmon!"
 
"Meramon digivolve to... Asuramon!"
 
"Elecmon digivolve to... Centarumon! Centarumon digivolve to... Sagittarimon!"
 
"Ninjamon digivolve to... Shinobimon!"
 
Everyone climbed on a digimon, and they flew off into battle. They quickly destroyed the nearest enemies, steadily making their way to the black whirlpool. Floating above it, shouting out orders, was Daemon.
 
"Damn it!" Ken shouted. "I thought we got rid of you!"
 
Daemon just laughed. "You insignificant humans. Did you really think that a world made from darkness could hold me? I am darkness!"
 
"Then we'll just beat you down again!" Davis yelled.
 
Kari shivered. "Be careful! He's stronger than before!"
 
Paildramon pointed his guns at Daemon. "Desparado Blaster!"
 
Silphymon and Shakkoumon quickly added their attacks. "Static Force! "Justice Beam!"
 
The new kid's digimon attacked as well. "Black Fate!" "Dragoon Flame!" "Fist of Asura!" "Judgement Arrow!" "Shinobi Blade!"
 
The explosion shook the sky, causing the black whirlpool to destabilize. However, when the smoke cleared, Daemon appeared undamaged.
 
"Damn it!" Davis yelled. "Why can't we beat this guy?"
 
"The same reason you couldn't before," Daemon taunted, "Because I'm just better than you!"
 
"Don't worry!" Tai shouted. "If we all work together, with the help of Wargreymon and Metelgarurumon, we can still beat this freak!"
 
Daemon laughed again. "Sure! Make your digimon Megas! I could use the amusement!"
 
Davis was about to reply, when Justin, who was looking down, asked "Umm... should we be worried about that?"
 
Everyone else looked down. The black whirlpool had begun to collapse in on itself, giving off flashes of dark light. (A/N: If you don't know what dark light looks like, watch season 2, "His Master's Voice") Daemon growled. "I'm not done here yet!" he shouted into the whirlpool. "Let me finish them off!"
 
As an answer, the whirlpool spat out a black light at Daemon. It engulfed him, leaving him barely enough time to scream before he was deleted.
 
"I think we've overstayed our welcome." Trish said, as the darkness expanded to engulf them all.
 

*_*_**_*_*
 

Why has Daemon returned? Who or what is behind the dark whirlpool? Will I ever find a muse? Find out on the next episode!