Digimon: Red Rogue

By: Omni Omega

Prologue:

'I am the savior of this world. My destiny may lie in the Digital World, but that doesn't mean its my duty to save it. If anything, its my duty to destroy it, to end this endless loop. By destroying it, I save both worlds by destroying one of them. A simple sacrifice, but an extreme task to perform.'

'It just keeps going and going, a horrible flaw in the program. But I am here to end all that. No more pain and suffering... No more hate... No more Dark Masters... No more Digimon... No more Digital World... And especially, no more Digidestined...'

'I lost everything here, friends, family, and even my true love. Lost, trying to the save the two worlds, and for what? Only to have that f***ing fluke in the program that allows the rebirth of Digimon, but not humans... The same enemies keep coming back and they just won't stay dead. No, its just like living in a video game, no extra lives and no reset button... Luckly, there is an off switch, a power source that powers this world. I will find it, and destroy it, as well as every other miserable being in this world. Both monster and human if I have to. Anything, to stop this cycle, even if young blood must be spilled for one more time.'

'I won't let anything get in my way, monster or human for that matter. Even if I have to kill them myself, then so be it. You will be avenged my Orchid, my sweet flower...I promise...'